Friday, January 26, 2007

The Amazing OpenX

Having bought tons of nerdy stuff, I can totally sympathize with this picture:















If you feel the same, check out The Amazing OpenX.

From their site: You know when you buy goodies that are packaged so sealed shut, that you need some serious scissors to open the thing? I hate those. And most of the time, it's a total waste of material. I remember buying a USB memory stick, which is half the size of my index finger. But the package was a big as my feet. Holy moly!

"OpenX® is a new hand held tool specifically designed to safely and easily open plastic packages. Plastic packaging has revolutionized the retail industry. These packages are everywhere. Now a revolutionary tool design is helping consumers catch up! The Amazing OpenX® makes opening those plastic packages safe and easy. But, we've found that it works great at opening a variety of other items!"

You know when you buy goodies that are packaged so sealed shut, that you need some serious scissors to open the thing? I hate those. And most of the time, it's a total waste of material. I remember buying a USB memory stick, which is half the size of my index finger. But the package was a big as my feet. Holy moly!

- found @ gizmodo of course


0 comments:

Banner